VIRTUAL TRAINING: Maine Health CTI Essential Skills Training – Hybrid Version
Dates: November 2, 2022
Mark Your Calendars for Upcoming Tobacco Treatment Training and Education Offerings
Advice and assistance from a healthcare professional remains a powerful tool for helping tobacco users quit and these patients should be offered assistance at each healthcare visit. The MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence provides a variety of tobacco treatment trainings and education programs for providers and health professionals. Learn more about current opportunities atCTIMaine.org/Education.
- Download the Treating Tobacco Together: Training Offerings Schedule
- View Upcoming Webinar Opportunities
- Sign-Up for the CTI newsletter list to get the latest training information
CTI provides education and training on evidence-based tobacco treatment to healthcare, behavioral health, and public health professionals in Maine on behalf of the Maine Center for Disease Control, Department of Health and Human Services. Our goal is to improve access to high quality, best practice tobacco treatment and create a network of tobacco treatment specialists across the state.
- Includes 1 day of 3.5 hours of live training.
- Participants must complete six online courses before the live training day that will take approximately 4 hours total to complete.
- Participation in the live session as well as completion of the pre-work online courses is required to receive CMEs/CEUs.
- Earn a total of 6 CME/CEU credits.
- Register for an upcoming Essential Skills – Hybrid Training Session