The Council is committed to supporting Tobacco Treatment Specialist training that develops professional skills through continuing education. This application enables continuing education providers to describe how a proposed training program or learning opportunity will enhance the skills of a tobacco treatment provider, especially those having completed a CTTTP-accredited TTS training program.
Any organization may apply to provide accredited continuing education programs. This is not limited to accredited TTS training programs.
- Complete all sections of the application below electronically. Cells will expand to accommodate text as needed. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Send the completed application with all supporting materials to email@example.com.
- The application and payment must be received at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the program to allow time for review and credit approval. Late applications will be subject to additional fees.
- The Attachments document below includes the required Faculty Disclosure Document and examples of a program evaluation and certificate of completion.
- Send a summary of the evaluation results to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days after the completion of the program